The Cochrane ARI Group is grateful for current assistance from to following funding bodies:
- The National Health and Research Council (NHMRC) of Australia
- Cochrane Australia
- Bond University
We also wish to thank the following individuals, organisations and institutions for past assistance:
- Bruce and Sue Shepherd
- Herston Health Sciences Library at the University of Queensland
- Ronald Geoffrey Arnott Foundation
- Medical Benefits Fund
- Department of Health, Australia
- National Institute for Health Research (NIHR), UK
Our funders' generosity enables Cochrane ARI to maintain efficient publication of high-quality, relevant medical evidence.
Cochrane's central functions are funded by royalties from its publishers, Wiley, which come from sales of subscriptions to the Cochrane Library. Individual Cochrane review groups are funded by a large variety of governmental, institutional and private funding sources, and are bound by organisation-wide policy limiting uses of funds from corporate sponsors. Enquiries regarding funding should be directed to the Cochrane's Chief Executive Officer.