- Cochrane Handbook for Systematic Reviews of Interventions - the official guide to writing Cochrane reviews
- UPDATED MECIR standards - Methodological Expectations of Cochrane Intervention Reviews - provides information about mandatory review reporting
- RevMan web page - documentation and support for software for preparing and maintaining Cochrane reviews
- GRADEproGDT - is the software used to create Summary of Findings (SoF) tables in Cochrane systematic reviews
- UPDATED Cochrane Style Manual - guides you to apply Cochrane style for your Review
- CONSORT - reporting of RCTs
- PRISMA (formerly QUOROM) - preferred reporting items for systematic reviews and meta-analyses
- STROBE - reporting of observational studies in epidemiology
- EQUATOR Network - collection of reporting guidelines
- Cochrane Diagnostic Test Accuracy Group
- Publication dates for the Cochrane Library
- Newsletters - Get your weekly or monthly dose of Cochrane news straight to your inbox. Subscribe to our international newsletter Cochrane Connect which delivers the newest health evidence, news about Cochrane projects and impact, training and event alerts, and more.
Australasian Training Workshops scheduled for this year
Information on all international workshops and courses in review production are listed on the Cochrane Workshops and courses page.
Training - online